Monday, April 16, 2018

Shelter Loves...

Ahhh school vacation week is always interesting! I'm balancing the kids and work this week so I can't promise epic posts..It's torrential out and feels more like January than April, so they aren't even able to go outside. Today I'm sharing Friday's post. Here's what I pinned and adored last week. 

1. Springy interiors like Sarah Bartholomew's latest project. It's on the cover of Traditional Home. It's all sorts of traditional with a twist and very cheery! Photographed by Emily Followill. Written by Tori Mellott
2. Who wants a personalized monogram? I do, I do! This one is from Etsy
3. This dress looks sweet on. I'm feeling eyelet this season. 
4. My clients still request classic subway tile, I love the detail a liner adds.
5. Lord, I can't wait till white tshirt season! 
6. Des Linden and Kawauchi kicked butt today. The conditions for running were horrible but they sailed across the finish line beautifully. It's inspirational watching all the runners. Des is from the USA and Japanese runner Yuki won the marathon in my town this winter!! Congrats to everyone who braved the weather and ran the race, it's not an easy feat!!!
7. This Elsie de Wolfe resonates with me today! There is nothing more rewarding career wise for me than a project that turns out beautifully and a very happy client!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails