Monday, October 30, 2017

Shelter Loves


Hello, hello. I've missed you all. I am not going to sugar coat it, life can be scary and sad. I wasn't up for much blogging last week but I think it is also a good distraction, so I am back at it today. Work is also going very well, so that is a positive......Here are some of my top pins from the past couple of weeks! Thank you for stopping in, have a great day. xoxoxo

1.  THIS. I am guilty of it. Nothing is ever going to be perfect, so try to see the positive, be thankful for the good, enjoy the ride, stay strong for others you love and get through the sad with your tribe. 
2. I am a high-low outfit gal and clearly am loving graphic tees under blazers. The sneaker fad is A-Ok with me too. 
3. The front of house rehab is finished (except for the high gloss door). Thanks to my rockstar Dad for doing all the work!!! A big thank you to Matty for your help too! I had a HUGE tree fall in my front yard during a wind storm last night, I am so thankful we are okay and that it missed the house. I am contemplating adding window boxes, so I can do this!!
4. The calming blues in this Mark D. Sikes living room are what I need right now.
5. I'm a big fan of art and discovering new artists. Vicki Sher's creations are very cool, including this mixed media one. 
6. I mean how can you not like these holiday earrings?? Even the name is yummy - The cotton candy earrings. 

7. I tend to like at least one piece of clothing with a little "wow" factor. I've been eyeing this sweater for a while now!



1 comment:

Nha dep said...

Wish you have a great week ahead!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails