Saturday, April 22, 2017

Shelter Loves...

Happy Saturday loves!! I've been drawn to feminine details and relaxing moments lately.
Clearly it's evident with this week's pins and posts! Have a fabulous weekend. xx

1. Aerin Lauder's designs are flawless and beautiful without being overly predictable. Her collaboration (which I shared the plates a few weeks back) with William's Sonoma Home is gorgeous as is her Palm Beach home that she drew inspiration from. I love this photo wall moment and the way the frames are displayed. 
2. THIS! and exhale stress too!!
3. Pink has always been one of my favorites! J. Crew is having 25% off their full price items and 40% off all sale items, there are some great deals out there. Everyone looks pretty in pink! 💗
4. This sconce! I must find a home for a pair. 
5. Julia's blog is amazing. Her husband is a photographer and captures the most beautiful moments in her life and of their home. I have a very similar bed to this one. Today is the perfect day to cozy down and read a book with a cup of tea! My advice is to invest in the good bedding

Also, Happy Earth Day!! I am looking forward to green grass and peony season!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails