Thursday, April 6, 2017

Love the look...10 spring pretties

Spring has definitely not sprung around here yet. (yes, us northerners dwell on the weather a tad too much in March and April, but can you blame us??). I'm not letting the gray days stop my obsession with purchasing or finding updated, beautiful pieces for my closet. Today I am sharing ten Spring pretties and trends.




From left to right:

1. Ruffle sleeve tops especially in white!
2. Graphic Tees (this one is perfect)
3. and 4. Stripes and more stripes with interesting sleeves
6. White cropped jeans. I need a new pair or two! Rag and Bone jeans are slimming. 
8. All the long boho and floral dresses and jumpsuits like this one
9. Comfy slides - Everything on the Urban Outfitters site is buy one get one 50%

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails